DINNER MENU

Current Features Menu

Who We Are

Built in 1847, our beautiful building was originally known as the Magnolia Hotel. Which was thought to be the oldest surviving hotel on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Field Nicaud, owner and creator of Field’s Steak & Oyster Bar, and his brother Jourdan Nicaud purchased, saved, and restored this historic building and created one of the only family-owned steak and oyster restaurants of its size on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

We pride ourselves on keeping the building’s history alive by incorporating original signage and creatively naming cocktail and menu items based on Biloxi’s history. Over the years, we have become most famously known for our Field’s Method Steaks and are also the only restaurant in South Mississippi to cook our oysters chargrilled separately in respect of the traditional recipes.

119 Rue Magnolia
Biloxi, Mississippi

228.207.4137